Monday 2 March 2015

On Purpose

Assalamualaikum wbt,

I’ve been thinking about how to start this journey quite longer than I supposed to. 

First and foremost, the biggest concern would be the purpose. What would be my motivation to do what I am doing now. I know it’s not going to be an easy ride to keep this blog updated without crystal-clear motives of doing this to begin with.

Since I have no clear answer just yet either, I think at the time being I would rather go with the flow with no strategy. As cliche as it sounds, let’s hope that this blog will have a chance to celebrate its first anniversary perhaps?  

Then, the next concern would be the content. What kind of content should I put in this newly-wed (haha) blog. I have few ideas already, ranging from video-sharing (well, not my video/vlog obviously), my history which is super essential to be shared. Not to forget, my daily life if necessary and related to this world, and probably my travel as well as it has become my muse and my drug. :D

Without further ado, let me give a lift to begin this journey.


Regards,

ME

2 comments:

  1. about contents, kau tulis je ape yang bermain difikiran kau. tak kisah la topik ape sekalipun. dan jangan kisah tentang apa yang akan orang pertikaikan tentang entri yang kau buat.

    blog kau, cara kau...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Terima kasih atas cadangan. :) Aku sendiri pun belum dapat lagi rentak nak menulis ni sebenarnya.

    ReplyDelete