Saturday 28 March 2015

On Decorating

Assalamualaikum wbt all,

Doing the interior decoration is one of the favourite things I always look forward to do. Since I don't have my real own space just yet, most of the ideas are just running through my head.

Anyhow, I still managed to do the painting and all by myself few times, during my study years and also the recent one a couple months back.

Therefore, I'd love to share with you guys how they look like. #pleasebenicetome :D



This is my first ever attempt to do painting back in 2011. The story behind this painting was, I purposely mixed the water (light blue) and oil (red) one together without knowing that they couldn't blend well. Hahaha, well i know i know, oil and water don't mix, easy logic right?! 

Anyway, I still managed to pull them out together like THAT. The blended colour was beautiful together as they became purple-ish a bit and some red strips here and there. 

AND, if you take a look at the right side, you will notice that there's texture over there. Actually I ran out of paint as they're already clotted. So I just took those clotted paints and swept them using my hands. Hahaha, the funny fact was, one time there's a guest came to my house, and he's so serious asking me what technique I used to make it look like that. Well, goreng cerita la kan... 

The window is a mess. I know. :P



These are the other parts of the room.


This is a prefabricated cabinet, made in Malaysia btw, and I sticked with some foreign coins and finally hanged it at the gray area in between the white strip.

Then I moved out...




...here. I started playing with wallpaper and it was a funny process. :)

Then, I came back to Malaysia.

And this is my first project.


 ... here.

... and here. The final one I wish. :X Moving in and out too much tho.

To be honest, the whole point here is that, I'm freaking happy that after some time, I managed to tidy up my little room! The relief is surreal.


And oh ya, I love this comfy pillow. Barcelona and its Sitges lol :P

And inquiry, please contact this number zero one nine empat empat tekan tekan tak dapat. Terima kasih. 

Have a restful weekend yalls.


Regards,
ME

5 comments:

  1. aku pun suke mendecorate bilik... we should live in the same house btw,,

    ReplyDelete
  2. ahaa, that's a good idea tho! bagi alamat, esok i sampai. hehe. :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. nanti kite g date sesame kay....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. eh, ada orang ajak date laaaaa! Ini pencapaian ni! :D

      Delete
  4. date equal to hangout la....

    date is for stupid.. hahahaha

    ReplyDelete