Wednesday 11 March 2015

On Blowing My Hair

Assalamualaikum wbt all,

Here I am again. A quick update. 

The story started three days ago. I had a hair cut. And the barber is from Acheh and the fact that he is so cute and sado is just an icing on the cake *lick lick lick*.

He asked me what kind of haircut would I love to do. As pathetic as it might sound, I told him that I was looking for his suggestion and would proceed with it. 

After briefing me his idea a little bit, without having a second thought I immediately said yes like every Beyonce-or-Lady-Gaga-fan-gal will do. 

Done! The hairdo went well and I felt pretty the whole night. lol

However, the problem emerged right away the next morning. After applying my wax (oh btw, just done the research how to apply it properly thank God) to my hair, thing went wrong all the way. It did not well-managed because I had no idea whatsoever how to.

I called a friend of mine and asked him how to do with this shit and he told me that I need to blow my hair with hair dryer. Hair dryer what?! One, I have no hair dryer. Two, never have I ever experienced in my life how to use hair dryer! *firstworldproblemright

Hence, I came to this five days kursus half-heartedly ewah. Walk of shame! 

And finally got a hair dryer at hotel. And therefore, made a super quick browse through YouTube for the tutorial. Oh holy cow, I would've never thought it would be this hard to use it! I was freaking out of hell if I was 'forced' to use this crap.

I took me almost 15 minutes to fix my hair. Literally. I was sweating like working out. But still the hair was a nay to me. :/

Secara tuntasnya ya ahli dewan yang dimuliakan, kita seharusnya menghargai mereka yang sanggup masuk ke dalam cermin di hadapan mereka berjam-jam, membelek setiap helaian rambut mereka dengan penuh ghairah dan tidak pernah berputus asa untuk meluruskan apa yang ikal, atau sebaliknya. Mereka juga saya dapati akan menggunakan beberapa jenis sikat bagi tujuan itu.  

Hasilnya? Lihatlah rambut mereka yang sungguh gojes itu. Kau pulak bila dating senang-senang je main rambut mereka, tarik rambut kuat-kuat, suruh buat macam-macam posisi yang merosakkan kedudukan rambut mereka. Sungguh tidak berhati perut eh.

A. LOT. OF. EFFORT. GUYS.

Hands down!


Regards,
ME

Update: My new hairstyle. Perkara pertama yang aku akan buat lepas kursus ni adalah potong rambut!
Can not go laa hahaha






4 comments:

  1. i also have problem with my hair... n gune wax pun selalu fail...

    maybe i also need to watch the tutorial..

    ReplyDelete
  2. For me before, more than 30 secs on hair was a waste. But now, I have to put an extra effort coz it's so much time consuming. Yes, that wax part, had never understood how it worked before. ahaha

    YEs, it helps somehow watching from the tutorial on YouTube, but i think i still need a one to one tutorial.

    ReplyDelete
  3. botak je senang..hehehe..tak payah buang masa set rambut.

    salam perkenalan..blog walking..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha, dulu masa zaman lepas sekolah rendah mmg botak every week without fail. mmg easy breezy :D

      Salam perkenalan juga. Terima kasih ya sudi bertandang. :)

      Delete