Sunday 26 April 2015

Song of the Week: Somewhere Only We Know

Hi all,

It has been a roller coaster week - again - for me. I am emotionally out of the world right now.  I am thankful that I have this blog, so that I can release all the shit here. Oops, sorry for the smell. :P

Btw, I love this version of the song more than the original one (Keane is by all mean no less talented tho). I love the emptiness and that clean voice sounds so fragile, yet strong. Whatever.

Layan jelah, banyak cekadak pulak! :D 




Have a restful weekend a tout!


Regards,
ME


Ps: I'm updating this entry using my ex-MacBook Air that I sold to a friend. I am torn.

5 comments:

  1. love this song...

    aku teringat plak zaman2 muda remaja dulu, dgr lagu ni... time hari hujan, pandang luar, melayan perasaan...

    ReplyDelete
  2. haihhhh, you still muda remajalah Gibb. heheh...boleh lagi kot mandi hujan, sambil fefeeling nak ke tempat yang hanya kita yang tahu. ahaaaa

    ReplyDelete
  3. hai abang tua, perlukan tonik orang muda? :PP

    ReplyDelete
  4. nak elixir untuk muda mcm dalam game the sims

    ReplyDelete